First Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband



Today is the day of celebrations of my loving hubby. We have spent one year, but our love has not diminished. My life has become unusual for you. God has gifted me as you .I must have done some excellent work in my previous life that I met you as a husband. God has gifted me as you.

 Express Your Feelings

 This is the day when I want to express my feelings about you. You are the man who always stands with me in every situation. Sometime when my mood is upset, you show your love and cheer up my mood. I Love you… so much. You keep calming me and cheerful. 

 

 
Happiest Wedding Anniversary My Love.

One year has passed of our marriage. But still, we are living like a new couple. You are my heartbeat. Without you, I am nothing my love. Remembered One year ago, when we met the first time that day from now, I am falling in your love. I cannot forget our first meet.

 

You know my anger despite all you still love me. You are my partner, best friend and love. I am so proud to be your wife. I could not imagine my life without you. I will always pray to God; you meet me every birth

 

I feel very luckily you understand me. Before we meet, I had created an image of my husband; you are as same as my imagination. I just want to thankful to God who has given me, you as a good and understanding husband.

 And We have a really lovely website where you may find the most beautiful and various types of statuses dependent on your mood. These status images with lovely Hindi captions will undoubtedly enable you to express your sentiments to your friends, and you can also share them on any social media platform.

shivstatushindi